Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Family Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New York
- St. John's University School of Law
- J.D. (2000)
- Activities: Editor, Family Law Society Newsletter
- Karen Z. Bell Moderate Means Award
- New York State Bar Association
- New York State Bar  # 3989282
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
5 Questions Answered
- Q. My parents took all the money from my bar mitzvah and put it into an account that can only be used for education/college
- A: Go to college.
- Q. How to file a motion of contempt on ex for not following divorce decree regarding property? Divorce or property lawyer?
- A: A matrimonial (divorce) lawyer who can file a motion to enforce the Judgment of Divorce.
- Q. Do I have to share the money I receive from claiming my son on my taxes with the father? Never married
- A: No. If you are the custodial parent, you have the right to the dependency exemption.
Contact & Map