Valerie S. WolfmanValerie S. Wolfman, Esq.
- Divorce, Family Law, Probate ...
- New York
For the past 30 years Valerie Wolfman Esq. has concentrated her law practice on Family, Matrimonial and Divorce Law, Child Custody, Divorce and Equitable Distribution (both simple and complex). Many of her cases have International components, including issues such as whether a French or Chilean or Swiss pre-nuptial agreement is valid; whether a divorce should proceed in France, New York or Australia, whether the mother may relocate the residence of the child away from the father. She has also litigated Will contests and has proven heirship with the aid of a genealogist and has been a guardian in guardianship matters. Ms. Wolfman speaks French, German and Swiss-German.
Ms. Wolfman was admitted to the New York Bar in 1989, and in New Jersey in 1990. She is admitted to practice before the Supreme Court of the United States in Washington D.C. and is admitted to practice in the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York; U.S. She is a member of the New York State Bar Association and the New York Women’s Bar Association.
Blondin v. Dubois, 238 F. 3d 153 - 2001 - Court of Appeals, 2nd … - Cited by 266
Blondin v. Dubois, 189 F. 3d 240 - 1999 - Court of Appeals, 2nd … - Cited by 236
Blondin v. Dubois, 78 F. Supp. 2d 283 - 2000 - Dist. Court, SD New York - Cited by 74
In Re Extradition of Thi Ha Vu, 15 MJ 1049, NYLJ 1202749322532, at *1 (EDNY, Decided February 5, 2016)
Matter of Kenward v. Browner (companion case to Tropea v. Tropea), 87 N.Y.2d 727, 665 N.E. 2d 145, 642 N.Y.S.2d 575, 1996 (N.Y. March 26, 1996)
People ex rel. Geiser v. Valentine, 2007 N.Y. Slip Op 52046 (U) (17 Misc. 3rd 1117(A))
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- International Law
- Human Rights, Imports & Exports
- Stepparent Adoption
- Hague Convention
- Wills, Powers of Attorney, Health Care Proxy
- New York
- Valerie S. Wolfman, Esq.
- Yeshiva University
- Montclair State University
- Accredited Business A+ Rating
- Better Busines Bureau
- New York Women's Bar Association
- New York County Lawyers' Association
- Member: Matrimonial Section
- New York State Bar Association
- International Association of Family Lawyers
- New York State Bar  # 2287845
- - Current
- Member of IAFL
- Internatioanal Association of Family Lawyers
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.