Offers Video ConferencingTap to Call This Lawyer
Larry Wilcutt FoucheLarry W. Fouche', Attorney at Law, L.L.C.
- Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, Personal Injury ...
I was an attorney/partner with the firm of Chambless, Higdon, Richardson, Katz and Griggs for 15 years. I left the firm at the end of 2015 and went out on my own as a sole practitioner. I have handled cases involving criminal defense, traffic tickets, workers' compensation, personal injury and wills, estates and probate.
During my entire career of 16 years, I have handled numerous criminal cases involving murder, rape, armed robbery, theft by taking, theft by receiving, fraud, identify theft and many others. I also handle traffic tickets that involving driving under the influence, driving under suspension, speeding, leaving the scene of an accident. I specialize in handling citations for commercial truck drivers and working to resolve their citations to avoid a negative impact on their license and scores maintain by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration.
I have also represented many worker's compensation cases for employees. If you need help with an estate, a will or filing probate, I can assist you as well.
You can text me at (478) 313-4837. I will respond as soon as possible to all texts.
As COVID-19 continues, I have also set up the capability to have video interviews with those incarcerated in the Bibb County Law Enforcement Center as well as other facilities as needed.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Workers' Compensation
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
I provide free telephone consultations. In person consultations are a minimum of $150.00 per hour. If you would like to schedule an in person consultation, please call to set up an appointment.
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover
On personal injury and workers' compensation cases, I receive a percentage of the settlement amount as my fee as well as any expenses involved while handling the case.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Sole Practitioner
- Larry W. Fouche, Attorney at Law, L.L.C.
- - Current
- Chambless, Higdon, Richardson, Katz & Griggs
- Mercer Univ-W.George L.S
- Law Degree
- University of South Carolina - Columbia
- B.A. (1998) | Interdisciplinary Studies
- Honors: Dean's List
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- National Trial Lawyers Association
- State Bar of Georgia  # 271558
- - Current
- Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- - Current
- Probate Process from Start to Finish, Probate
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.