Lanae Harden is a founding member of HARDEN JACKSON, LLC where she practices family law litigation with more than 14 years of experience. She chairs the firm's Family Law Practice Group.
Ms. Harden received her Juris Doctor magna cum laude from Indiana University School of Law, finishing in the top 5% of her class. She completed her undergraduate degree at the University of Texas at Austin, where she graduated magna cum laude and was a member of the university's tennis team. Ms. Harden is also a four-time Indiana State Tennis Champion.
Ms. Harden is a skilled litigator and extremely adept at managing heavy caseloads. With extensive trial experience, she has successfully represented a diverse clientele from stay-at-home mothers to professional athletes. Ms. Harden's professional career includes 9 years at one of Indianapolis' larger law firms where she was the only attorney who practiced exclusively in the area of family law.
Ms. Harden's practice philosophy involves developing a specific strategy with each client in order to proceed to final hearing in the best possible position. She thoroughly evaluates her clients' cases in order to determine what is in their best interest and the best interest of their children. She frequently utilizes expert witnesses including accountants, bank officers, school officials, mental health professionals and daycare providers to obtain necessary evidence for hearing. As an assertive advocate and trusted advisor, Ms. Harden is able to provide a professional, yet personal level of service for her clients during a difficult and emotionally draining period.
Ms. Harden is a member of the Indianapolis Bar Association, the Indiana State Bar Association, and the Hamilton County Bar Association, for which serves on the Family Law Executive Committee. She has also been selected as a Super Lawyer by Super Lawyers Magazine three years in a row (2010-2012), an honor that lists Lanae as one of the top attorneys in Indiana.
- Family Law
- Arbitration & Mediation
- English: Spoken, Written
- Harden Jackson Law
- University of Texas - Austin
- Honors: Magna cum laude
- Activities: Tennis team
- Indiana University School of Law
- Honors: Magna cum laude
- Super Lawyer
- Super Lawyers Magazine
- Indiana State Bar
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Hamilton County Bar Association
- Activities: Family Law Executive Committee
- Lanae M. Harden's Website Profile
- Harden Jackson Law Website
- Indiana Family Lawyer Blog
- An Update on Gestational Surrogacy Trends in the United States
23 August 2016
- ASRM Ethics Committee Opinion on Embryo Donation Terminology
12 August 2016
- The Constitutionality of Commercial Surrogacy
3 June 2016
- Increased Compensation for Egg Donors in Denmark
20 May 2016
- Be Wary of Misleading Representations of Surrogacy in the Movies
13 May 2016
- Michele Jackson, Wayne DeVeydt, and Family to be Honored at Donaldson Adoption Institute’s Taste of Spring Event
3 May 2016
- Colombia Legalizes Same-Sex Marriage
8 April 2016
- Kamakahi v. ASRM Update
18 March 2016
- Dos and Don’ts of Infertility Etiquette
11 March 2016