Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Domestic Violence
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- Associate Attorney
- McKenzie Law Offices, PLLC
- Here I learned all the ins and outs of running a successful criminal practice. Curtis McKenzie was the owner of the firm. I was brought on to handle all the criminal cases. Mr. McKenzie was a senator in the Idaho legislature, and needed an associate to handle his criminal case load.
- Limited License Legal Intern
- Gem County Prosecuting Attorney's Office
- My first experience practicing as a licensed attorney. Here I gained valuable insight into how prosecuting attorneys think. I gained a great deal of skills and knowledge and worked under some of the best and brightest prosecuting attorneys Idaho has to offer. I also learned something about myself, I am a defender, not a prosecutor.
- Legal Intern
- Ada County Public Defender's Office
- My introduction to the world of criminal defense. This is where I fell in love with the practice of defending the accused. I gained important skills and knowledge by working at the Ada County Public Defender's Office. I learned not only how to be a criminal defense attorney, but I became acquainted with the Judges, Prosecuting Attorneys, and other Defense Attorneys in Ada County.
- University of Idaho College of Law
- J.D. / Law
- Brigham Young University
- B.A. / Philosophy
- Brigham Young University-Idaho
- A.S. / Agronomy
- Idaho Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- - Current
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
Websites & Blogs
- craigatkinsonlaw.com » Uncategorized
- Rep. Mark Patterson. Innocent men never plead guilty?
12 November 2013
- What is the difference between a criminal charge and a traffic ticket?
9 November 2013
- When can the police come into my home?
30 October 2013
- Do I have to show identification to a Police Officer in Idaho?
18 October 2013
- Can I be arrested for a DUI after taking prescription medications?
14 August 2013
- I Have an Idaho Arrest Warrant, but Live Out of State, What Can I Do?
14 July 2013
- What happens to my driver’s license after a DUI?
25 April 2013
- Should I refuse to blow into a DUI breathalyzer?
23 April 2013
- My criminal case in Idaho was dismissed, but can the State still charge me?
2 April 2013
Contact & Map