Free Consultation: (702) 423-7208Tap to Call This Lawyer

Kristofer D. Leavitt

Full-Service Attorney Fighting For You
  • Divorce, Family Law, Personal Injury...
  • Nevada
Rate This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A

Leavitt Legal Group is a full-service law firm founded to accomplish a single goal: deliver unmatched results to our clients regardless of their legal needs. At Leavitt Legal Group we understand that when our clients come to us with their legal problems they are trusting us to help them navigate a complex and often confusing legal system. For this reason, Leavitt Legal Group focuses on providing straightforward, common-sense counsel to our clients in order to help them understand their legal options as well as more fully understand the legal process they are facing. Counseling with our clients also carries the additional benefit of turning our clients into a valuable member of our legal team who is able to help us fight for their rights.

At Leavitt Legal Group we also pride ourselves on being dedicated and vigorous advocates. We have represented clients before state and federal courts, in arbitrations and mediations, and in a wide array of administrative hearings. Regardless of the setting, our job is the same: to tirelessly fight for the rights of our clients. At Leavitt Legal Group we do not take lightly the responsibility we have to protect and defend the rights of our clients and we approach every hearing, mediation, or negotiation prepared and ready to advocate on our clients' behalf.

If you need an experienced and aggressive advocate standing in your corner, call Leavitt Legal Group today and let us fight for you.

Practice Areas
  • Divorce
  • Family Law
  • Personal Injury
  • Criminal Law
  • DUI & DWI
  • Employment Law
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
    I accept all major credit cards
  • Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
  • English: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Founding Shareholder
Leavitt Legal Group, P.C.
- Current
Associate Attorney
Jackson Lewis
Associate Attorney
Lipson Neilson Cole Seltzer & Garin
Associate Attorney
Holland & Hart LLP
Law Clerk
Eight Judicial District Court - Business Court
Indiana University - Indiana University-Bloomington
J.D. (2013) | Law
Honors: Graduated cum laude
Brigham Young University
B.S. (2013) | Business Management
Honors: Golden Key International Honour Society
Nevada Legal Elite
Nevada Business Magazine
10 Best Attorneys
American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys
Professional Associations
State Bar of Nevada # 13173
Websites & Blogs
Leavitt Legal Group, P.C.
Legal Answers
2 Questions Answered

Q. My daughter has resided with me for the past 3 years, what are my rights as a father.
A: It sounds as if there is no custody arrangement in place (or else custody would be handled by the agreement). You have at least two options. First, you could voluntarily come up with a parenting agreement between you and the mother, but it sounds like finding a mutual agreement is unlikely. Second, you could file formal proceedings with a court where you would ask the court to enter an order defining how custody will be arranged.
Q. How do I get partial custody to have extended periods of time with my child who my wife has taken out of state.
A: You will need to seek an temporary or permanent order from the judge. You may be able to do this within the legal separation proceedings or you may need to start formal divorce/child custody proceedings.
Click here to see all answers
Contact & Map
Leavitt Legal Group, P.C.
8670 W. Cheyenne Avenue, Suite #120
Las Vegas, NV 89129
Telephone: (702) 423-7208