Kirk M. Anderson is the founder of Anderson Law Firm, PLLC, and focuses his practice primarily in the areas of criminal defense, personal injury, and appeals. Mr. Anderson has successfully defended criminal charges ranging from petty misdemeanors to felony level offenses in Minnesota, Wisconsin and United States District Court. He has litigated hundreds of civil disputes, and participated in more than 50 appeals.
Prior to his legal career, Mr. Anderson was a television reporter at KSAX-TV in Alexandria, MN, and Sports Director of KVSC-FM in St. Cloud, MN, where he was also the play-by-play announcer for the St. Cloud State University Men’s Hockey team.
In his spare time, Mr. Anderson enjoys spending time with his wife and two children, traveling, (having visited more than 20 countries), watching the Minnesota Vikings, coaching youth sports, brewing delicious beer, and participating in community baseball and football leagues.
- Criminal Law
- Appeals & Appellate
- Cannabis & Marijuana Law
- DUI & DWI
- Traffic Tickets
- Domestic Violence
- Minnesota Supreme Court
- Wisconsin Court System
- English: Spoken, Written
- Anderson Law Firm, PLLC
- - Current
- Anderson & McCormick, PA
- Adkins & Anderson, Chartered
- Associate Attorney
- Westrick & McDowall-Nix, PLLP
- Hamline University School of Law
- J.D. (2004) | Law
- Minnesota State College & University - St. Cloud State University
- B.S. (2000) | Mass Communications/Political Science
- American Association of Premier DUI Attorneys
- Rising Stars
- Super Lawyers
- State Bar of Minnesota # 0338175
- Minneapolis Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Anderson Law Firm Blog
- What is The Minnesota Open Bottle Law?
5 September 2019
- How much will it cost to hire a criminal defense lawyer?
15 August 2019
- Can the Police Detain You for No Reason?
8 August 2019
- What Happens if I Refuse to Answer Police Questions?
1 August 2019
- What Does a Criminal Lawyer Do?
17 July 2019
- Top 8 Skills Needed to Be a Minnesota Criminal Defense Lawyer
11 July 2019
- Can You Refuse to Show ID to Minnesota Police?
2 July 2019
- Frequently Asked Questions about DWI in Minnesota
20 June 2019
- How Much Does it Cost to Hire a DWI Lawyer?
13 June 2019