Free Consultation: (617) 485-6977Tap to Call This Lawyer
Kimberly Winslow

Kimberly Winslow

  • Education Law
  • Massachusetts
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileOffers Video ConferencingQ&ASocial MediaResponsive Law

Kimberly Winslow is a special education attorney, representing families of students with disabilities seeking to reach their full educational potential. She helps children with a variety of special needs and disabilities who are not making expected progress in school to get the help they need.

Kimberly graduated Suffolk University School of Law cum laude, and is licensed to practice law in Massachusetts.

Practice Area
    Education Law
Video Conferencing
  • FaceTime
  • Google Hangouts
  • Skype
  • Zoom
  • Microsoft Teams
  • Free Consultation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Massachusetts Board of Bar Overseers
ID Number: 661169
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
US District Court for the District of Massachusetts
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Suffolk University Law School
J.D. (2004)
Honors: Cum Laude
Suffolk University Law School Logo
University of Hartford
B.A. (2001) | Technical Writing
Honors: Magna Cum Laude
Placeholder image for education.
Professional Associations
Council of Parent Attorneys and Advocates
Attorney Member
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Special Needs Advocacy Network
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
State Bar of Massachusetts  # 661169
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
12 Questions Answered
Q. Do school districts ever pay for PHP or IOP programs for students with an IEP under the emotional disturbance category?
A: School districts are required to provide students on IEPs a free appropriate public education. You would have the burden of proving that your child requires the PHP or IOP in order to access his/her education.
Q. How much trouble could my mom get in for being abusive?
A: Are you a minor? You can talk to a trusted teacher or guidance counselor at school. Another option would be to self-report to the Department of Children and Families by calling 508-910-1000. More information is available here:
Q. My son was referred out of district for school. Can I get access to the financial transfers between school and district?
A: It is a violation of IDEA for schools to place a student on an IEP out of district (or in any setting really) without parental consent. Moreover, placement should not be determined based on finances, but the needs of the student. I recommend contacting a local attorney, as I do not think, based on your description, that it is just a matter of proving a financial relationship.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Law Office of Kimberly L Winslow
23 Franconia Avenue
Natick, MA 01760
Telephone: (617) 485-6977
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.