Entering her 15th year of practice, Kimberly specializes in estate planning, probate, and trust administration and corporate law. Kimberly’s experience in assisting aging seniors, middle-aged couples and young families in trusts and estates issues is an asset to her clients. This experience allows her to provide highly customized estate plans for her clients’ unique family needs.
Kimberly compassionately and efficiently addresses the affairs of the deceased, including probate and trust administration therefore she is able to represent trustees, executors and beneficiaries in many different and often difficult situations. Additionally, Kimberly offers legal counsel to closely-held businesses at each stage of their growth and development, including formation, financing and governance issues.
Kimberly worked with Cozette Vergari in various capacities from 1998 to 2001. After law school, Kimberly spent several years practicing corporate finance and securities law with the international law firm of Milbank. In 2006, Kimberly returned to work with Cozette as an associate attorney for Vergari & Associates, and after eight years with Vergari & Associates, Kimberly and Cozette opened the new firm of Vergari & Napolitano in 2014.
Having graduated in the top 5% of her class from Loyola Law School, Kimberly was Managing Editor of the Loyola of Los Angeles Law Review and member of the St. Thomas More Law Honor Society and Order of the Coif. Kimberly received First Honors in both Corporations and Securities Regulation.
Kimberly graduated magna cum laude from Loyola Marymount University with a B.B.A. in Business Administration and received the Trustee Scholarship, LMU’s most prestigious academic scholarship. Kimberly studied abroad and lived with a host family for one year in Bonn, Germany, inspiring a lifetime of travel.
- Estate Planning
- English: Spoken, Written
- Vergari & Napolitano
- - Current
- After over 15 years working together, Kimberly Napolitano and Cozette Vergari have established the new firm of Vergari & Napolitano, a Professional Corporation. Kim started clerking for Cozette in 1998 and it has been a great synergy for both of them ever since. As Kim celebrates her 10th year in practice, her extraordinary accolades from Loyola Law School, vast experience in the area of Trusts and Estates, strong relationships with our clients, and long-term commitment to the longevity of the new firm are a perfect complement to Cozette's practice and their mutual commitment to provide professional, compassionate, and diligent service to their clients.
- Vergari & Associates
- Worked with families of older and younger generations to create effective estate plans by educating clients regarding their options, providing the legal framework to accomplish their goals, and working together to create an estate plan that met their individual needs. Provided guidance, support, and representation to beneficiaries, trustees of various trusts, and executors of various estates to expedite the distribution of assets, liquidate assets when necessary, including various real estate interests, and resolve disputes among beneficiaries. Supported the create of new LLCs and various corporations, including non-profit corporations, and the growth of pre-existing entities through small business advising.
- Associate Attorney
- Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP
- Associate in the Corporate Group assisting with various aspects of drafting and diligencing high-yield debt financings in sectors including gaming, retail grocery and alternative power facilities.
- Legal Assistant
- Vergari & Associates
- Assisted in various estate planning, trust administration and family law matters.
- Loyola Marymount Univ
- Undergraduate Degree
- Loyola Law School
- Law Degree
- California State Bar # 227683
- - Current
- Loyola Marymount University Alumni Board
- Did I leave my estate to my child’s creditors?
- LOS ANGELES DAILY JOURNAL
- Estate Planning for Seniors, Conference on Healthy Aging, Pasadena, CA