InSource Law is a Nevada law practice providing corporate legal services and estate planning. We distinguish ourselves by our experience, flexibility, and emphasis on an effective attorney-client relationship.
Our Living Trust Source attorneys are always willing to travel to our clients. We go to homes, hospitals, and hospice care facilities whenever asked. Our legal district office is also easily accessible for clients with physical limitations.
InSource Law’s Litigation Division handles business and family estate disputes. All Litigation Division attorneys have trial experience and are seasoned litigators. We also participate in alternative methods of dispute resolution including arbitration and mediation.
Read our story - https://insourcelaw.com/our-story/
- Estate Planning
- Business Law
- Contract Law
- Trust Litigation
- Living Trusts
- Gonzaga University School of Law
- J.D. (1995) | Law
- University of Nevada-Reno
- B.A. (1992) | English, Political Science
- State Bar of Nevada # 6160
- Washoe County Bar Association
- Mediation, Arbitration
- Institute of Arbitrators and Mediators of Australia
- InSource Law
- The Living Trust Source Blog
- What Does a Good Estate Plan Look Like? The Essential Elements | Part 3 of a 10 Part Series
12 January 2019
- A Family Trust for the Family Business
18 December 2018
- Your Pet is Part of Your Family – Provide for Their Care When You’re Unable
11 December 2018
- Get Your Estate Planning Done – Then Seize the Day!
9 December 2018
- The Living Trust Source | Litigation Division | The Supreme Art of War
2 November 2018
- How Will Your Minor Children be Cared For if You Die Early?
31 October 2018
- What Does a Good Estate Plan Look Like? The Essential Elements | Part 2 of a 10 Part Series
18 October 2018
- If You Have a ‘Will’ Your Estate Will Go Through Probate – Get a Living Trust
12 October 2018
- Asset Protection Trusts for Heirs Struggling with Addiction
10 October 2018