Free Consultation: (267) 307-5138Tap to Call This Lawyer
Kevin KnappAdvocate for the financially-impaired
- Bankruptcy, Consumer Law, Foreclosure Defense ...
Claimed Lawyer ProfileResponsive Law
Sole practice offering a full range of legal services to everyday Philadelphians, especially in consumer and debtor rights, chapters 7 and 13 bankruptcy, housing, mortgage foreclosure, transactional real estate and other miscellaneous municipal law matters. Distinguished with modern-day operating methods and priorities of financial and emotional accessibility. Serving on a pro bono panel with a revolving case load for the Philadelphia Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts (PVLA).
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Foreclosure Defense
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Municipal Law
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
Fee half hour consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Flat fee billing preference; sliding scale and payment plans available
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- ID Number: 322082
- English: Spoken, Written
- Temple University Beasley School of Law
- Temple University
- Eastern District of Pennsylvania Bankruptcy Conference
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
- Philadelphia Debtors' Rights | since 2016
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.