Kevin B. LongFanney Law Office, PLLC
- Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, Domestic Violence
- North Carolina
Never be outworked, underprepared, cut corners, or back down in the face of adversity. That’s how Kevin was raised, and how he approaches every day as he defends clients who have been charged with criminal offenses. Kevin understands that each client’s case is different and takes a personalized approach to defending his clients and standing up for their rights.
Kevin is a native of Chapin, South Carolina, where he spent his youth playing sports, hunting, fishing, and working on his family’s horse farm. Kevin attributes his unmatched work ethic to lessons taught by his parents and examples set by 3 generations of attorneys that came before him. Kevin attended the University of South Carolina, where he double majored in business management and economics, with a minor in Political science.
Kevin then attended Charlotte School of Law, where he focused his legal education on trial advocacy and litigation. Kevin served as the Associate Chief Justice for the school’s Trial Advocacy Honor Board, and received numerous national and regional honors.
After law school, Kevin began his legal career as an Assistant District Attorney in Mecklenburg County. During his near four-year tenure, he prosecuted misdemeanor charges including driving while impaired (DWI), misdemeanor death by motor vehicle, drug offenses, assaults, and various traffic violations. Kevin also prosecuted felony charges ranging from breaking and entering, larceny, and possession of stolen vehicle, to gun charges and an array of financial crimes. Kevin has tried hundreds of district court trials and in excess of 20 jury trials in superior court.
Kevin joined Fanney Law Office in 2018 where he utilizes his experience, knowledge, and skills developed as a prosecutor to zealously advocate and defend the rights of clients charged with driving while impaired (DWI), misdemeanors, felonies, and traffic violations.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- North Carolina
- Fanney Law Office, PLLC
- - Current
- Assistant District Attorney
- Mecklenburg County District Attorney's Office
- Charlotte School of Law
- J.D. (2014)
- University of South Carolina School of Law
- B.S. (2011) | Economics and Entrepreneurial Management
- North Carolina Bar Association
- North Carolina State Bar
- Kevin B. Long's Website Profile
- Fanney Law Office, PLLC Website
- North Carolina Criminal Law Updates
- Experienced DWI Defense Attorneys in Raleigh, North Carolina
April 6, 2023
- Field Sobriety Tests for DUI: What You Need to Know
March 25, 2023
- Driver’s License and Registration Please
January 25, 2023
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.