(301) 825-5744Tap to Call This Lawyer
- Estate Planning, Probate
- District of Columbia, Maryland, Virginia
Ethics and Professionalism
Karin Riley Porter December 5, 2019
Working with Kerri Castellini is always a great experience, from beginning to end. She has the people skills to make her clients and colleagues feel supported and the legal skills to deliver positive results.
Claimed Lawyer Profile
Kerri Castellini is primarily a DC-based attorney with a focus on estate and trust administration, guardianship for incapacitated adults and minors, and estate planning. She brings her legal experience to the Trusts and Estates Practice Group and is currently admitted to practice law in Washington DC, Maryland, and before the supreme court. She is passionate about providing a high level of attention to her clients to come up with a plan that is best for their unique circumstances.
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- District of Columbia
- District of Columbia Bar
- Virginia State Bar
- The Catholic University of America Columbus School of Law
- J.D. (2006)
- Loyola College
- B.A. (2003) | Political Science; English
- Top 40 Under 40
- National Trial Lawyers
- American Bar Foundation
- Women's Bar Association of the District of Columbia
- Board Member
- - Current
- Maryland State Bar
- - Current
- Estate Planning, Financial Planning Course
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.