Kenneth S. Fink
• New York (1992)
• New Jersey (1991)
• United States District Court for Southern District of New York (1993)
• United States District Court for Eastern District of New York (1993)
• United States District Court for District of New Jersey (1991)
• Brandeis University (B.A., Cum Laude, Politics, 1988)
• Yeshiva University - Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law (J.D. 1991)
• Cardozo Moot Court Board (n/k/a Moot Court Honor Society) - Member (1989-90)
Member, New York State Trial Lawyers Association, American Bar Association, and Nassau County Bar Association. Ken runs our Long Island office located in Hewlett, New York. He handles a variety of civil litigation and transactional matters. He is available by appointment only in both our Hewlett and New York City offices. Ken is also a faculty member and lecturer at Lawline.com, a division of FurtherEd, the nation's leading online Continuing Legal Education (CLE) provider.
Awarded AV rating by Martindale-Hubbell (April 30, 2002); Featured in The New York Area's Best Lawyers - 2012 Edition.
Proficient in Hebrew