Free Consultation: (239) 330-7551Tap to Call This Lawyer
Keith Upson

Keith Upson

  • Appeals & Appellate
  • Florida
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Mr. Upson represents clients in all Florida Courts of Appeal and the United States Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals including inmates in post conviction and habeas proceedings.

Mr. Upson is an Adjunct Professor of Law at Stetson University College of Law and is AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated, “the highest possible rating in both legal ability and ethical standards.”

Practice Area
    Appeals & Appellate
    Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
    Visa, MasterCard, and American Express
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
11th Circuit
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
U.S. Supreme Court
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English
Tulane University School of Law
J.D. (1997)
Honors: The Order of Barristers
Activities: Chief Justice, Moot Court Board (1996 – 1997). Judicial Review Board (1995 – 1996). Senior Trial Competition Chairman (1995 – 1996), National Trial Team (1996). John Marshall Trial Team (1994 – 1995). Honor Board (1994 – 1995).
Tulane University School of Law Logo
Professional Associations
Florida State Bar  # 130079
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Speaking Engagements
Florida Criminal Counsel’s Continuing Obligations After Sentencing, Stetson University College of Law 1700 N. Tampa Tampa, Florida 33602
Stetson University College of Law
Websites & Blogs
The Upson Law Group, P.L.
Legal Answers
22 Questions Answered
Q. can i bring in case documents/discovery/situation and discuss if I can appeal or withdrwarl my plea 23-04493cf
A: Please reach out to Florida licensed attorneys who practice criminal appeals for a consultation, many offer them at no cost. There are simply too many variables in your statement, and after a defendant enters a plea, their appeal options are limited. Even more limited after they are sentenced.
Q. I was charged with par.for a pipe they scrapped the residue from inside there was only enough to test on test strip and
A: Notices of appeal have to be filed with the trial court within 30 days of rendition of the judgment and sentence.
Q. Can I appeal my case?
A: Maybe.

How many days ago was the judgment rendered?
View More Answers
Contact & Map
The Upson Law Group, P.L.
2335 Stanford Court
Suite 503
Naples, FL 34112
Telephone: (239) 330-7551
Fax: (239) 330-7548
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.