Mr. Upson represents clients in all Florida Courts of Appeal and the United States Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals including inmates in post conviction and habeas proceedings.
Mr. Upson is an Adjunct Professor of Law at Stetson University College of Law and is AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated, “the highest possible rating in both legal ability and ethical standards.”
- Appeals & Appellate
- Criminal Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, MasterCard, and American Express
- 11th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Tulane University School of Law
- J.D. (1997)
- Honors: The Order of Barristers
- Activities: Chief Justice, Moot Court Board (1996 – 1997). Judicial Review Board (1995 – 1996). Senior Trial Competition Chairman (1995 – 1996), National Trial Team (1996). John Marshall Trial Team (1994 – 1995). Honor Board (1994 – 1995).
- Florida State Bar # 130079
- - Current
- Florida Criminal Counsel’s Continuing Obligations After Sentencing, Stetson University College of Law 1700 N. Tampa Tampa, Florida 33602
- Stetson University College of Law
- The Upson Law Group, P.L.