Free Consultation: (315) 605-8224Tap to Call This Lawyer
Keith Massey Jr
- Criminal Law, Appeals & Appellate
- New Jersey, New York
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New Jersey
- New York
- English: Spoken, Written
- Chief Assistant District Attorney
- Saint Lawrence County District Attorney's Office
- Law Office of Keith S. Massey Jr. LLC
- Deputy Attorney General
- New Jersey Attorney General's Office
- Law Clerk
- New Jersey Superior Court
- University of Notre Dame
- J.D. | Law
- Activities: Concannon Programme in International Law, Jessup Moot Court, Phi Alpha Delta
- Saint Peter's College
- B.A. | Political Science
- Honors: Damiano Award, Cross Keys
- Activities: President, Class of 2001
Websites & Blogs
1 Questions Answered
- Q. How do I determine the 2012 equivalent of a NJ criminal statute from 1975 (NJ2A141-1)?
- A: That was robbery. Try NJSA 2C:15-1 and the sections that follow it.
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.