Katherine is passionate about using her knowledge and skills to help others. As the daughter of two Dallas area public school teachers, she was taught from an early age about the importance of serving the local community. This desire to assist led her to a career in family law. This mindset sets the foundation for how she approaches every aspect of her work.
Katherine graduated from the University of Oklahoma, College of Law in 2012, where she received a juris doctorate with honors. During law school, Katherine served as the Symposium Editor of The Oklahoma Law Review, receiving the Gene H. and Jo Ann Sharpe Award for Outstanding Third Year Member of the The Oklahoma Law Review for her work. She also received the Academic Achievement Award for receiving the highest grade in International Law Foundations, and was elected as a member of the Phi Delta Phi legal honor society. Katherine graduated magna cum laude from Trinity University in San Antonio in 2009 with a Bachelors of Art in history. While at Trinity, Katherine was a member of Phi Beta Kappa and spent a semester studying abroad in Cork, Ireland.
State Bar of Texas-Family Law Section
Dallas Bar Association-Family Law Section
Texas Young Lawyers Association
Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
Junior League of Richardson, President 2019-2020
- Family Law
- State Bar of Texas
- English: Spoken, Written
- Holmes Diggs, P.L.L.C.
- University of Oklahoma College of Law
- J.D. (2012)
- Honors: Dean’s Honor Roll, six semesters Academic Achievement Award (highest grade) International Law Foundations Phi Delta Phi Honor Society Gene H. and Jo Ann Sharp Law Review Award for Outstanding Third-Year Member Students For Access to Justice Recognition of Pro Bono Hours (in excess of 350 hours)
- Activities: OKLAHOMA LAW REVIEW, Symposium Editor 1L Moot Court Competition (Advanced as one of top 24 out of 99 teams) Calvert Moot Court Competition Participant
- Trinity University
- B.A. (2009) | History; Sociology
- Honors: Phi Beta Kappa Phi Alpha Theta National History Honor Society Dean’s List, Multiple Semesters
- Activities: Alpha Phi Omega National Service Organization, Member and Service Vice President Studied Abroad at University College Cork (Cork, Ireland)