Karie Boyd is a certified family law specialist and the founding partner and CEO of the Boyd Law firm with offices all across the state of California. Boyd Law has offices in Sacramento, Orange County, Los Angeles, and San Diego, CA. Karie Boyd has civil litigation experience with both jury and bench trials. She consistently delivers case winning results for her clients in both Federal and State Courts. Karie Boyd has extensive successful experience practicing family and divorce law in California. Family and divorce law practice areas that Karie Boyd successfully handles on a regular basis, include but are not limited to: Child custody, child support, spousal support, alimony, child visitation, relocation, domestic partnership, legal separation, step parent adoption, prenuptial agreements, postnuptial agreements, property settlement, complex property division, asset protection, modification of support, celebrity divorce, high net worth divorce, military divorce, executive divorce, annulment, paternity, law enforcement divorce, and many more. If you are considering filing for a divorce and you live in the state of California, contact Karie Boyd for a free legal consultation with an experienced and successful divorce lawyer in California.
- English: Spoken, Written
- CEO and Lead Attorney
- Boyd Law
- California Western School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- University of San Diego
- B.A. | History
- Boyd Law Los Angeles Family and Divorce Lawyers
- Boyd Law San Diego Family and Divorce Lawyers
- What Are Common Mistakes Fathers and Husbands Should Avoid During Divorce?
25 June 2019
- What Is The California Divorce Waiting Period?
20 June 2019
- Does Common Law Marriage Still Exist in California?
18 June 2019
- What Is the California Divorce Brown Formula?
13 June 2019
- What Is Parental Gatekeeping?
11 June 2019
- What Is a Gavron Warning?
6 June 2019
- How Long Do You Have to Be Married to Get Alimony in California?
4 June 2019
- Can I Sue My Spouse for Defamation During a Divorce?
21 January 2019
- What Is Imputed Income?
17 January 2019
- Boyd Law Orange County Family and Divorce Lawyers
- Steps to Divorcing a Narcissist
17 July 2019
- Legal Tips for an Uncontested Divorce
15 July 2019
- How Can Joint Custody Benefit Kids?
10 July 2019
- What Details Matter for a Prenuptial Agreement?
8 July 2019
- Common Reasons for Stepparent Adoption
3 July 2019
- How To Talk to Family and Friends About Your Open Adoption
1 July 2019
- Understanding That Divorce Can Still Impact Adult Children
26 March 2019
- How to Deal With a Pending Divorce While Pregnant
21 March 2019
- Does My Ex-Spouse Get Half of My Lottery Winnings?
19 March 2019