- Juvenile Law, Estate Planning, Elder Law ...
I am currently a solo attorney in Mukilteo, Washington and have significant experience in the area of juvenile law, handling mostly dependency and termination matters. I am also a dedicated advocate for children, having served more than 13 years as a Guardian ad Litem for dependent children. In addition, I have served as a judge and commissioner pro tempore at Snohomish County Superior Court hearing family law, guardianship/probate, ex parte, DV, interpreter, juvenile, and mental health hearings since 2010. As an experienced litigator, I also handle guardianship, elder law, estate planning, and family law matters.
Currently, I am the Past-Chair of the WSBA Solo & Small Practice Section, a Past-President of the Snohomish County Bar Association, treasurer of Washington Women Lawyers, actively involved with the ABA Solo Small Firm & General Practice Division, a Washington delegate to the ABA House of Delegates and a past ABA at-large delegate to the House of Delegates, and I am a member of the Washington State CASA. I am licensed to practice in the United States District Court for the Western District of Washington and U.S. Supreme Court.
When not in the office, I coach the Archbishop Murphy High School Mock Trial teams, and serve on numerous other boards and committees in my community. In my free time, I enjoy skiing, golfing, football, and baseball.
- Juvenile Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Elder Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
I have hourly and flat fee billing structures. I accept cash, checks, and money orders.
- Seattle University School of Law
- J.D. (2002) | Law
- Activities: Mentor for first-year law students Academic Conduct Board Member American Bar Association – Law Student Division Alternative Dispute Resolution Negotiation Competition Alternative Dispute Resolution Client Counseling Competition
- Gustavus Adolphus College
- B.A. (1999) | Criminal Justice, International Management, German
- Honors: Dean’s List Spring and Fall Semesters of 1997, 1998, 1999
- Activities: College Judicial Board Member, Gymnastics team
- Washington State Bar  # 33058
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.