- Estate Planning, Probate, Business Law ...
- South Carolina
Justin obtained his law degree from the Charleston School of Law. He pursued additional study at the University of Denver, Sturm College of Law, where he earned his LL.M. (Master of Laws) in taxation law, making him uniquely qualified to practice in the areas of law he focuses on.
Justin works with a wide range of clients from various backgrounds and situations. No matter the client’s family, financial or business dynamics he approaches his work with thorough consideration to carefully tailor each plan to meet the specific goals and needs of each client. His estate planning practice ranges from simple wills to more sophisticated planning involving revocable and irrevocable trusts, in addition to durable powers of attorney and healthcare directives. Justin's probate practice involves both trust and probate administration. His business practice ranges from business formation, planning and succession to mergers and acquisitions.
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
- South Carolina
- University of Denver
- LL.M. (2010) | Tax Law
- Charleston School of Law
- J.D. (2009)
- South Carolina Bar
- South Carolina Bar - Probate and Trust Section
- Greenville County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.