Free Consultation: (252) 378-9293Tap to Call This Lawyer
Juan Antonio Arreola

Juan Antonio Arreola

  • Immigration Law, Criminal Law, Traffic Tickets...
  • North Carolina
Rate This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media
Practice Areas
  • Immigration Law
  • Criminal Law
  • Traffic Tickets
  • DUI & DWI
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
North Carolina
  • English: Spoken, Written
  • Spanish: Spoken, Written
North Carolina Central University School of Law
J.D. (2017) | Law
Honors: Cum Laude
North Carolina Wesleyan College
B.A. (2010) | History
Honors: Cum Laude
Professional Associations
North Carolina State Bar # 52011
- Current
American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Current
Legal Answers
2 Questions Answered

Q. I’m on the process of I751 and have to go back home emergency but my visa expires on July what should I do
A: Generally, a conditional resident's status will be extended for 18 months if your I-751 petition was timely filed. During that time conditional residents are typically allowed to work and travel abroad. However, it is very important that you consult with an experienced immigration attorney, who may provide you with accurate legal advice based on your individual circumstance.
Q. My daughter has a boyfriend from Canada, who really wants to come here, so they can be together. What can they do?
A: A fiancé visa may be an option for your daughter and her boyfriend. However, they should consult with an experienced immigration attorney, as there are several requirements for such visas.
Click here to see all answers
Social Media
Contact & Map
Arreola Law Office, PLLC
400 Seven Hills Annex Road W
Suite B
Wilson, NC 27893
Telephone: (252) 378-9293
Arreola Law Office, PLLC
8801 Fast Park Drive
Suite 301
Raleigh, NC 27893
Telephone: (252) 378-9293
Fax: (252) 379-0203