Joseph David Kropp
- Business Law, Estate Planning, Probate
Joe Kropp is a Massachusetts probate litigation attorney who concentrates his practice in probate litigation and civil litigation. Joesph focuses his practice on probate litigation and includes will contests, trust and estates disputes, contested guardianship and conservatorships, representing trustees and other fiduciaries, beneficiaries and heirs. He also has extensive experience advising and representing individual and corporate clients in a wide range of civil cases, including business, contract, employment, partnership and real estate. Joe has successfully tried numerous cases in the Probate and Superior Courts of Massachusetts. He has won appeals in both the Massachusetts Appeals Court and the Supreme Judicial Court. In addition, Joe also settled many cases through alternate dispute resolution including mediation and arbitration. He is a frequent lecturer and panelist for legal education programs. Mr. Kropp was recently appointed a Hearing Committee Member for the Board of Bar Overseers (BBO).
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- English: Spoken, Written
- University of Rochester
- Suffolk University Law School
- AV Rating
- Martindale Hubbell
- Super Lawyer for Probate & Civil Litigation
- Boston Magazine
- Massachusetts State Bar
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.