Joe Zarzaur is a Board Certified Civil Trial Attorney whose firm is dedicated to promoting community safety since 2007. Zarzaur Law, P.A. is focused on personal injury litigation has more than 20 years of experience in this niche. The firm’s lawyers meet with each client and carefully explain the steps they need to protect themselves and any loved ones who have personal injuries. Zarzaur Law offers free initial consultations to Florida personal injury victims. The firm has two offices in Pensacola and Destin to help serve Escambia, Santa Rosa and the surrounding areas.
Zarzaur Law has earned its reputation as one of the top litigation firms in the Pensacola area through painstaking case analysis, preparation, and dedication. As a result, the firm has had repeated success against large corporations, often defended by multiple law firms. He obtained a 9.3 million dollar verdict from an Escambia County jury and has a 2.5 million dollar verdict from a Santa Rosa County jury. These were both injury cases that did not involve death.
Zarzaur Law does not take a “volume” of cases but selects those cases where the firm can take a substantial personal business interest in the client and the case. Many larger firms are in the “volume” business and are pushing clients through like a factory. That will never be the case at Zarzaur Law. Joe only handles those cases that have serious personal injuries and he turns away those cases that do not involve such injuries. This keeps the firm focused on a select quality of injury and death personal injury cases.
OUR AREAS OF PRACTICE: Serious Personal Injury, Product Defect, Auto Accidents, Cycling Accidents, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Products Liability, Wrongful Death, Community Safety, Boat and Jet Ski Accidents, Slip and Fall Injuries, and more.
Licensed in Alabama and Florida. www.zarzaurlaw.com
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Free Consultation
- Samford University, Cumberland School of Law
- Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor
- Spring Hill College
- B.S. (1993)
- Mobile and Escambia-Santa Rosa County Bar Associations
- Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers
- Board Member
- Alabama Trial Lawyers Association
- Board of Governors
- Association of American Trial Lawyers
- Multi-Million Dolar Advocates Forum
- Florida Justice Association
- 10.0 AVVO Rating
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- American Association for Justice
- Florida State Bar # 96806
- - Current
- Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer
- Florida Bar Board of Legal Specialization and Education
- Jury Duty: A New Perspective – An Honor, Not a Burden.
16 January 2019
- Documenting the Scene After an Accident: Why It’s Important.
29 November 2018
- Delayed Symptoms After a Car Wreck
8 November 2018
- Joe Zarzaur Receives Award for Pro Bono Work
1 November 2018
- Accidents and Injuries at School: Who is Accountable?
24 October 2018
- Zarzaur Law, P.A. To Host a FREE Kid’s
Halloween Event in Downtown Pensacola
22 October 2018
- Zarzaur Law, P.A. Partners with Feeding The Gulf Coast,
and Heads Up Downtown Pensacola Food Drive
for Hurricane Michael Relief Efforts
17 October 2018
- How Long Do Florida Property Insurance Companies Have To Pay Insurance Claims?
12 October 2018
- Zarzaur Law: Keeping our Community Safe One Case at a Time
1 October 2018