Joe Zarzaur is a Board Certified Civil Trial Attorney whose firm is dedicated to promoting community safety since 2007. Zarzaur Law, P.A. is focused on personal injury litigation has more than 20 years of experience in this niche. The firm’s lawyers meet with each client and carefully explain the steps they need to protect themselves and any loved ones who have personal injuries. Zarzaur Law offers free initial consultations to Florida personal injury victims. The firm has two offices in Pensacola and Destin to help serve Escambia, Santa Rosa and the surrounding areas.
Zarzaur Law has earned its reputation as one of the top litigation firms in the Pensacola area through painstaking case analysis, preparation, and dedication. As a result, the firm has had repeated success against large corporations, often defended by multiple law firms. He obtained a 9.3 million dollar verdict from an Escambia County jury and has a 2.5 million dollar verdict from a Santa Rosa County jury. These were both injury cases that did not involve death.
Zarzaur Law does not take a “volume” of cases but selects those cases where the firm can take a substantial personal business interest in the client and the case. Many larger firms are in the “volume” business and are pushing clients through like a factory. That will never be the case at Zarzaur Law. Joe only handles those cases that have serious personal injuries and he turns away those cases that do not involve such injuries. This keeps the firm focused on a select quality of injury and death personal injury cases.
OUR AREAS OF PRACTICE: Serious Personal Injury, Product Defect, Auto Accidents, Cycling Accidents, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Products Liability, Wrongful Death, Community Safety, Boat and Jet Ski Accidents, Slip and Fall Injuries, and more.
Licensed in Alabama and Florida. www.zarzaurlaw.com
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Free Consultation
- Samford University, Cumberland School of Law
- Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor
- Spring Hill College
- B.S. (1993)
- Mobile and Escambia-Santa Rosa County Bar Associations
- Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers
- Board Member
- Alabama Trial Lawyers Association
- Board of Governors
- Association of American Trial Lawyers
- Multi-Million Dolar Advocates Forum
- Florida Justice Association
- 10.0 AVVO Rating
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- American Association for Justice
- Florida State Bar # 96806
- - Current
- Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer
- Florida Bar Board of Legal Specialization and Education
- Public Art in Pensacola Flourishes with New Mural on The Zarzaur Law Building.
20 March 2019
- U.S. Pedestrian Deaths Highest in Three Decades.
7 March 2019
- Painting of New Community Mural on Zarzaur Law Building to Begin March 15
6 March 2019
- March Legal Graffiti Event To Benefit Pensacola Gulf Coast Kid’s House
25 February 2019
- Zarzaur Law Maritime De Luna Youth Duathlon Provides a Real Multi-Sport Race Experience for Kids!
25 February 2019
- Downtown Pensacola and Zarzaur Law Calendar of Events for March
25 February 2019
- Facts About the Most Common Types of Car Accident Injuries.
21 February 2019
- Perkins v. Tinsley – Thief Landlord Found Liable for Punitive Damages.
2 February 2019
- February Legal Graffiti Event To Benefit Pensacola Alzheimer’s Association
30 January 2019