Free Consultation: (312) 883-5422Tap to Call This Lawyer
John WonaisWonais Law, LLC
- Bankruptcy, Real Estate Law
Ethics and Professionalism
Dean Matsas May 15, 2023
John is a great choice for anyone in need of an excellent attorney to help them get out of debt using the bankruptcy laws. He is ethical, honest and highly effective. I endorse him without reservations to anyone in need of the legal services he provides.
Claimed Lawyer Profile
John Wonais has helped thousands of Chicagoans obtain a fresh start through filing bankruptcy while offering affordable and zealous legal representation. He previously worked at one of the largest bankruptcy law firms in Illinois where he appealed a case against the City of Chicago all the way up to the Supreme Court of the United States. He believes that everyone deserves a voice and a chance to be debt free. As a smaller law firm, John prides himself on being available to his clients 24/7 – call now for a free consultation!
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Free Consultation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Supreme Court of Illinois
- 7th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- English: Spoken, Written
- Wonais Law, LLC
- The John Marshall Law School
- Indiana University - Indiana University-Bloomington
- State Bar of Illinois  # 6317380
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
Websites & Blogs
- John Wonais's Website Profile
- Wonais Law, LLC Website
- How Filing Bankruptcy Helps With Chicago Parking Tickets
May 25, 2023
- Wage Garnishments And Student Loan Debt In Bankruptcy
May 12, 2023
- How To Qualify For Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
April 20, 2023
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy: An Overview
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.