Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Estate Planning
- Elder Law
- Social Security Disability
- Family Law
Initial consultation/interview for those seeking representation, or for a consultation only the first 1/2 hour is free. For those that need more than 1/2 hr, $125.00/1/2 hr after the first 1/2 hr. Those that subsequently hire me will receive a credit for consultation fees paid (up to $250.00) on their account.
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
A list of fees/retainers is available on request.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 11th Circuit
- Owner/Lead Attorney
- Law Office of John L. Welsh II
- * Former member of the Emory University School of Law Trial Techniques Faculty; * Former Special Assistant Attorney General for the Department of Family and Children Services (DFACS) for in their Child & Adult Protective Services cases; * Estate Planning which includes the creation & administration of Trusts (all types including Special Needs Trust), Wills, Advance Directives for Healthcare and/or Powers of Attorney for Financial Affairs; * Probate Court & Juvenile Court on Guardianships and/or Conservatorships of Adults and Minors; * Court Appointed by the Probate Court to act as Guardian ad Litem or Attorney for Incapacitated Adults and/or Involuntary Committal Proceedings; * Family matters in Superior Courts such as Divorce, Custody, & Child Support. * Often appointed by Superior Court Judges as Guardian ad Litem in disputed Child Custody/Visitation matters.
- Emory University School of Law
- J.D. (1993)
- Honors: Dean's Public Service Award
- Georgia State Bar
- - Current
Contact & Map