John Thomas ArechigoArechigo & Stokka, LLP
- Criminal Law, DUI & DWI
- Minnesota, North Dakota
Attorney John Arechigo has a passion for criminal defense. He devotes nearly 100% of his practice to defending individuals charged with a crime. The other small portion of his practice is reserved for helping clients with collateral issues, perhaps unrelated to being charged with a crime. John is well-connected within the Minnesota criminal defense community. He has a number of valuable resources readily available to his clients, including expert investigators, chemical and mental health experts, sentencing experts, and other legal professionals. John is also easily approachable and accessible to his clients. He strives to keep in close contact with his clients while working on their case. John frequently passes along his cell phone number and does not hesitate to take a client’s call outside of typical office hours, including nights and weekends.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
Free consultations on all cases.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- North Dakota
- Arechigo & Stokka, LLP
- - Current
- Hamline University School of Law
- J.D. (2006) | Law
- Honors: Dean's List
- Activities: Associate on Journal of Public Law & Policy; Student Director of the Innocence Clinic
- Minnesota State Bar
- North Dakota State Bar  # 06350
- - Current
- Minnesota’s Criminal Defamation Statute and Revenge Porn, Minneapolis, MN
- Review of the Court of Appeals decision in my Turner case, which declared Minnesota's Criminal Defamation law unconstitutional, and an explanation of current efforts to craft a "revenge porn" law in Minnesota.
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.