John S. HuntingtonHuntington, Huntington & Huntington, PLLC
- Family Law, Divorce, Arbitration & Mediation
John Huntington has been advocating for clients with complex Family Law matters for decades. He is experienced using alternative dispute resolution models such as Judicial Settlement Conferences, Mediation, Collaborative Divorce practice, and Cooperative Divorce practice. While pursuing the best possible outcomes, Mr. Huntington is mindful of promoting the best interests of children, and dignity of those involved. He is dedicated to practicing law with professionalism and civility.
Mr. Huntington received his B.A. with honors, at the State University of New York at Binghamton. In 1981, he obtained a J.D. from the Walter F. George School of Law at Mercer University. Mr. Huntington is an active member of the Virginia State Bar and Montgomery-Radford Bar Association, as well as a Fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers. He has been honored with an AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating, the highest possible, from Martindale-Hubbell. Additionally, he has received the New River Valley Pro Bono Lawyer of the Year Award.
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Property Distribution
- Attorney at Law
- Huntington, Huntington & Huntington, PLLC
- Mercer University Walter F. George School of Law
- J.D. (1981)
- State University of New York - Binghamton
- B.A. (1978)
- with honors
- AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating
- Pro Bono Lawyer of the Year
- New River Valley
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers (AAML)
- Montgomery-Radford Bar Association
- Activities: Past president, Family Law Section (Steering Committee 1993 - present)
- Virginia State Bar
- - Current
- Activities: Mr. Huntington serves on the Board of Governors of the Family Law Section of the Virginia State Bar, and chairs the Alternate Dispute Resolution Committee and the Local Bar Committee of the Section.
- Spousal Support-A Call for Action
- Virginia Family Law Quarterly
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.