As a founding partner at Soloff & Zervanos, P.C., John N. Zervanos has been a strong voice for the rights of personal injury, medical malpractice, and negligence victims throughout Pennsylvania. Recognized as one of the top 1% of attorneys in the United States by the National Association of Distinguished Counsel-as well as receiving distinction from peers and regional organizations-his expertise has given clients the peace-of-mind they've needed through verdicts, awards, and settlements worth millions of dollars.
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Workers' Compensation
- Insurance Claims
- Free Consultation
- New Jersey
- Temple University
- J.D. (1987)
- 2014 Litigator Award
- Trial Lawyers Board of Regents
- In recognition of extraordinary achievement within the fields of Personal Liability, Automobile Accident, Truck Accident and Construction Accident Litigation. Having been conferred this prestigious National Award, Soloff and Zervanos, P.C., ranks among the Top 1% of all lawyers for: Personal Liability, Automobile Accident, Truck Accident and Construction Accident Litigation.
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- National Trial Lawyers Association
- "Super Lawyer," Pennsylvania
- Philadelphia Magazine
- Recognized as a Pennsylvania “Super Lawyer” by Philadelphia Magazine in the area of Personal Injury, a distinction limited to the top 5% of attorneys in the state.
- Million Dollar Advocate Forum
- Recognized an exceptional skill, experience, and excellence in advocacy by achieving a verdict, award, or settlement in the amount of $1,000,000 or more.
- Pennsylvania State Bar
- S.T.A.R. Kids, Inc.
- Founding President, Member
- Activities: Founded to support children, patients, and their families in the solid organ transplant program at A.I Dupont Hospital for Children in Wilmington, Delaware.
- S.T.A.R. Kids, Inc.
- Board of Directors, Member
- Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association
- Lancaster County Bar Association
- Lehigh County Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Association For Justice, Medical Malpractice
- Section Committee, Member
- Pennsylvania Association For Justice, Board of Governors
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice, Leadership Forum
- National Association of DIstinguished Counsel
- Activities: Awarded membership through a nomination reserved for the top 1% of attorneys in the United States.
- Soloff & Zervanos Website
- Philadelphia Personal Injury Law Blog
- New York’s New Child Sex Abuse Law Opens The Door
12 July 2019
- Boy Scouts In New York Facing Multiple Lawsuits
15 June 2019
- Product Liability And Online Vendors
25 May 2019
- Mayor’s Daughter Gets DUI After Crash
24 May 2019
- Wrong-Way Crash Involving Uber Vehicle
18 May 2019
- Another Man Killed In Pedestrian Crash
17 May 2019
- PAM Cooking Spray Source of Six New Lawsuits
10 May 2019
- Video Surveillance of Nursing Home Residents: Legal in PA?
9 May 2019
- US Postal Truck Strikes And Kills Pedestrian
4 May 2019