John M. Pumphrey is a civil trial lawyer that has been representing victims of medical malpractice, construction site injuries, product liability, and commercial & motor vehicle accidents across Pennsylvania and New Jersey for over twenty years. His passion for trial advocacy has earned him peer recognition as one of the top 5% of attorneys in Pennsylvania, and the youngest appointment into the Medical Malpractice Insurance Crisis Task Force, in 2002, by former Governor Edward G. Rendell.
- Insurance Defense
- Personal Injury
- Construction Law
- Products Liability
- Car Accidents
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Free Consultation
- New Jersey
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania's Medical Malpractice Insurance Crisis Task Force
- The youngest lawyer appointed by former Governor Edward G. Rendell to the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania's Medical Malpractice Insurance Crisis Task Force in 2002, an entity charged with creating comprehensive measures to address the issues of improving the availability of health care in Pennsylvania.
- Widener University Delaware School of Law
- Temple University
- Pennsylvania and Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Associations
- Soloff & Zervanos Website
- Philadelphia Personal Injury Law Blog
- What If You Are Struck By An Out-Of-State Driver?
31 August 2020
- NY Governor Extends Sexual Abuse Lookback Window
17 August 2020
- NYPD School Safety Officer Sexually Abused Children For Years
29 July 2020