(408) 280-0535Tap to Call This Lawyer
John Michael Ottoboni
- Business Law, Education Law, Real Estate Law
Claimed Lawyer Profile
John M. Ottoboni is a former partner one of the founders of Ferrari Ottoboni Caputo & Wunderling. He became Of Counsel to the firm in 2007. He completed his law degree from University of California, Berkeley's Boalt Hall School of Law. Mr. Ottoboni is admitted to practice law in all California courts and certain federal district courts, as well as the U.S. Court of Appeals and U.S. Supreme Court. John is married to his wife, Nancy, and is the proud father of five children and seven grandchildren. Mr. Ottoboni currently lives in Monte Sereno.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Education Law
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- Santa Clara Univ
- Undergraduate Degree
- UC Berkeley School of Law Boalt Hall
- Law Degree
- California State Bar  # 54263
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
- Ferrari Ottoboni Caputo & Wunderling LLP
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.