John Michael Bailey
- Personal Injury, Workers' Compensation, DUI & DWI ...
John Michael Bailey came of age during the heart of the Civil Rights Movement. He was one of the many who marched and protested for the rights of those who were wronged. He was part of a generation that could change the world, and make it better. He still has that belief today.
John Michael Bailey started law school at the University of Memphis at the age of twenty one, and started representing people at the age of twenty two. He started off by helping and representing the Vietnam Veterans through Legal Services at the age of twenty two. In his third year of law school he was granted a limited law license to represent the poor and disenfranchised. At the age of twenty four he opened up his own firm, and has been representing the people since.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Workers' Compensation
- DUI & DWI
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Social Security Disability
- English: Spoken, Written
- University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law
- State Bar of Tennessee
- John Michael Bailey Injury Lawyers Website
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.