The Williams Law Firm leads business owners to attain goals. The firm advises business owners with sophisticated business and estate planning and litigation at reasonable rates. You can trust us when the most important things in your life are on the line: everything you own and everyone you love.
John Williams is Vice President of the firm. He is known nationwide as an expert on the Delaware Series LLC. He has presented many lectures on the topic and has consulted with the Uniform Laws Counsel on proposed series provisions to be added to the uniform LLC Act.
He also has experience acting as local counsel for a number of cases in Delaware courts. He also acts as lead Delaware counsel for real estate financings, including HUD opinions, bankruptcy remote entities and special purpose entities.
He is the President of Agents and Corporations, Inc., (www.incnow.com) an incorporation service and registered agent service in Delaware with 16,000 clients including Pinterest.
He has experience in Delaware courts advocating for client rights.
He has been featured on NBC's Today Show, Dateline NBC, Swiss Public Television and the China National News Agency. He has also been quoted in a number of publications and has contributed to treatises, including The Limited Liability Company Handbook.
- Business Law
- Estate Planning
- Corporate Litigation
- Delaware Court Pro-Hac-Vice Local Counsel
- Delaware LLC Opinion Letters
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Most areas of practice are billed hourly at $200 per hour with retainer.
- New Jersey
- New York
- 3rd Circuit
- Agents and Corporations, Inc.
- - Current
- Incorporation and registered agent service in Delaware, providing services primarily to law firms, accounting firms and individual business owners and entrepreneurs in Delaware, Florida and Nevada. Online incorporation is provided at www.incnow.com Specialists in the Delaware LLC formation with LLC agreement for only $298.
- Intellectual Property Counsel in Patent Law Corporate Legal - Field Placement
- The Coca-Cola Company
- Summer Law Student Clerk for Justice Walsh
- Delaware Supreme Court
- Summer Law Student Clerk for Vice Chancellor Jack Jacobs
- Delaware Court of Chancery
- Emory University
- J.D. | Law
- Studied: Bankruptcy Law Tax Law Trusts and Estates Wealth Transfer Tax Federal Income Tax for Individuals UCC Sales Law and Economics Criminal Procedure Civil Procedure Constitutional Law Torts Conflict of Law Contracts Property Criminal Law Legal Writing Legal Methods UCC Secured Credit Intellectual Property Patent Law Banking Law Professional Responsibility
- Honors: Dean's List Fall 1999
- Activities: Coached Emory Crew Elected Honor Court Justice
- Williams College
- B.A. | Political Economy with concentration in Biochemistry
- Honors: Chemistry Nomenclature Award 1995
- Activities: Men's Crew - 4 years
- American Bar Association
- Vice Chair of Partnerships and Limited Liability Companies Section of the Real Property Trust and Estates Section
- - Current
- Delaware State Bar Association
- Member of Estates and Trusts Section
- - Current