John K. Conner, Esquire is a trial lawyer with extensive trial experience having tried criminal and civil cases in Federal and State Courts. John's involvement in the Criminal Justice System spans over 30 years. Before becoming an attorney, John was a Federal Agent with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms for more than 11 years. After graduating from Temple University Law School, he began his legal career with the Law Firm of Cozen and O'Connor where he worked in the Insurance Fraud Department for 4 years. John started his own firm in 1995 focusing primarily on Criminal Defense Litigation. Over the past 20 years, John has tried major criminal cases in Southeastern Pennsylvania and throughout the State of New Jersey. His experience as a Special Agent has enabled him to bring a unique dynamic to protecting the rights of his clients.
- Criminal Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
I accept payment plans
- New Jersey
- Associate Attorney
- Law Firm of Cozen O'Connor
- I was assigned to the Insurance Fraud Department where I represented various Insurance Companies in the investigation and defense of fraudulent insurance claims.
- Special Agent
- Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (ATF)
- As a Special Agent with ATF, I conducted federal firearms, arsons and narcotics investigations. I was also assigned to the ATF National Response Team that was responsible for investigating arsons and explosions throughout the United States and Puerto Rico.
- Temple University
- J.D. (1991) | Law
- Northeastern University
- B.S. (1979) | Criminal Justice
- Activities: Cooperative Education Program; Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc.
- Pennsylvania State Bar  # 64371