Born and raised in central Indiana, John Hensley has always possessed an overwhelming desire to protect the rights of his fellow Hoosiers. Since 1998, he has devoted his practice to assisting those who have been wrongfully injured. John has built Hensley Legal Group into a law firm based in downtown Indianapolis that works hard toward achieving the best results possible for its clients. Known mainly for his compassion for others, John also possesses a common-sense and efficient approach to the practice of law. He continues to bring experience and integrity to his work.
- Personal Injury
- Social Security Disability
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
At Hensley Legal Group, we work on a contingency fee basis. That means you won't owe us a single penny unless and until we recover compensation for you.
- Hensley Legal Group
- - Current
- Valparaiso University School of Law
- J.D. (1997)
- Ball State University
- B.S. (1994)
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- National Organization of Social Security Claimant Representatives
- Hensley Legal Group's website
- Hensley Legal Group's blog
- Am I Liable If My Student Driver Causes a Car Accident?
20 May 2019
- What Do I Do If My Landlord Won’t Fix My Heat?
16 May 2019
- If I’m Injured While Using a Tanning Bed, Who is Liable?
13 May 2019
- Does a Pre-Existing Injury Still Qualify for Workers Comp?
10 May 2019
- Can I Receive Social Security Disability Benefits for Arthritis?
6 May 2019
- Is Post-Operative Nerve Damage Medical Malpractice?
1 May 2019
- How to Get Workers’ Compensation for Chemical Spill Illnesses
22 April 2019
- I Was Injured at My Church’s Easter Service. What Are My Options?
17 April 2019
- Can I Receive Disability Benefits If I Have IBS?
15 April 2019