John D. Hoffman, Esq. has litigated Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, ADA, and Civil Rights cases in both the Federal and State Courts in Florida. He has also represented clients in EEOC pre-suit proceedings.
John D. Hoffman Esq. is Board Certified by the Florida Bar in Civil Trial Law has been admitted to practice in the state of Florida since 1989 and is a member of The Florida Bar and Dade County Bar Association. Prior to opening his own law firm in 1994 he was employed with Kimbrell & Hamann, P.A. and Arthur Moller, P.A.. Since 1994, he has been a managing partner of Law Offices of Hoffman & Hoffman, P.A. and focuses his time on civil litigation.
Whether you need a divorce lawyer, family law attorney, business or estate planning attorney, probate attorney, employment lawyer, condominium lawyer, Board Certified Civil Trial Attorney or a business litigation attorney, we strive to provide you with the best results.
Our probate attorneys represent clients in probate administration and probate litigation including will contests. Our divorce attorneys are experienced in all family law matters ranging from uncontested divorce to complex divorces. Our condominium law attorneys handle disputes involving condominium deposits, condominium leaks and condominium association disputes. Our employment lawyers litigate all employment matters including sexual harassment cases, whistleblower complaints and over time lawsuits.
The lawyers at the Law Offices of Hoffman & Hoffman P.A. litigate difficult cases throughout the state of Florida including Miami, Naples, Ft. Myers, Islamorada.
- Business Law
- Employment Law
- Insurance Defense
- Personal Injury
- General Civil
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- Florida Bar, Trial Lawyers Section
- U.S. Supreme Court
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of Florida
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of New York
- United States Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- United States Court of Claims
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court, District of Arizona
- United States Tax Court
- Law Offices of Hoffman & Hoffman P.A
- - Current
- Law Offices of Arthur C. Moller P.A.
- Kimbrell & Hamann P.A.
- University of Miami School of Law
- University of Wisconsin - Madison
- B.A. | Economics
- Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer
- Florida Bar