Jack B. Carroll has effectively executed his criminal-defense law practice in Houston, Texas, and Federal courts, for over 27 years. He's Board Certified® in criminal law per the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in addition to maintaining a flawless disciplinary record since being licensed to practice law in the State of Texas in 1990.
A dedicated student of the law, Jack scored within the top 10% of his class on the Texas Multi-State Bar Exam and is extremely good at what he does. His criminal defense trial results are a testament to his skill as an attorney. When a person is looking for a serious criminal defense lawyer who fights for criminal justice with unparalleled vigor, they call on Jack B. Carroll.
Houston criminal lawyer Jack B. Carroll practices criminal defense law in Federal Courts when needed, but mainly in the Greater Houston area. If you don’t live in Houston, TX directly, that’s fine. Our law firm will represent anyone living in or near the ten county Greater Houston area. Whether you live in Harris County, Fort Bend County, Chambers County, Montgomery County (TX), Galveston County, Liberty County, San Jacinto County, Waller County, Brazoria County, Austin County, or Jefferson County, we’ll be there for you.
Our legal team will represent people accused of sex crimes, drug possession, drug manufacture and distribution cases, assault cases, theft related cases like robbery and burglary, and sex crimes. If you were arrested for murder or manslaughter, we could help you in that area of the law as well.
When you’re looking for one of the best criminal lawyers in Houston, you can count on Jack B. Carroll & Associates to be effective on your behalf. To reach our legal staff, call us. Our phone number is 713-228-4607. Our office handles felonies, misdemeanors, and federal criminal cases. We’ve helped many sex offenders, parole & probation violators, and people looking to have their criminal record sealed via expunction.
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- Juvenile Law
- DUI & DWI
- White Collar Crime
- Drug Crimes
- Free Consultation
Call me at 713-228-4607 to schedule a free legal consultation to review your case.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
All legal fees are reasonable.
- Federal Circuit
- University of Nevada-Reno
- University of Saint Thomas
- B.A. | Psychology
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- South Texas College Of Law
- Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- Houston Bar Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Harris County Criminal Lawyers Association
- Texas State Bar Association
- Texas State Bar # 03888150
- - Current
- Criminal Law
- Texas State Bar
- Criminal Law
- Texas Board Of Legal Specialization
- Houston Criminal Defense Attorney Jack B Carroll
- Board Certified Legal Representation; An Imperative
24 July 2017
- Divorce Warfare: A Weaponization of the Law
30 May 2017
- Made A Mistake? Criminal Record Sealing is Possible
7 March 2016
- When They Pull You Over and Accuse You of DWI
17 August 2015
- 70 to 1, She Never Lost a Case
4 August 2015
- The Grinch That Stole Christmas
24 March 2015
- Montgomery County Sex Crime Indictments Rain Down
25 January 2015
- Criminal Charges? Choose Jack B. Carroll to Defend You
14 October 2014
- Fighting Shoplifting Charges and Sealing Criminal Records
6 October 2014
- Carroll Criminal Defense
One of our clients came to us after Johnny Hernandez was killed by Terry Thompson under the watchful eye of off-duty Harris County Sheriff's Deputy Chauna Thompson. The killing occurred at a Denny's near Beltway 8 and U.S. 90 in east Houston. Our client recording the video of the killing using a cell phone and wishes to remain anonymous.Houston Criminal Attorney Jack Carroll's Case Results - 713-228-4607
Houston criminal attorney Jack B. Carroll's trial results for legal matters relating to criminal defense.Houston Criminal Defense Lawyer - Assault Case Results
Houston Criminal Defense Attorney Jack B Carroll's Assault Case Results showing swift criminal justice in Harris County, TX.