John B. Kenison, Jr. has been a practicing attorney for over 27 years. His primary area of practice is personal injury. He also offers his service as a professional mediator and arbitrator. He has worked in large insurance defense firms and since 1993 has been focusing on helping injured people.
Attorney Kenison was born and raised in New Hampshire and graduated from the University of New Hampshire. He obtained his law degree from Case Western Reserve University School of Law in Cleveland, Ohio. Before establishing his own law firm, John worked in several large firms always with a focus on personal injury claims.
Attorney Kenison brings a vast amount of experience to your case and is able to provide detailed and close personal attention to your needs. He has successfully represented clients in numerous civil jury trials and has settled hundreds of injury cases through the negotiation and mediation process.
Attorney Kenison is a member of the NH Bar Association, New Hampshire Association for Justice, American Association for Justice and the Manchester Bar Association. He is on the Board of Governors for the NH Association for Justice. He practices in all NH Courts and Federal Court.
Attorney Kenison has a busy mediation practice where he serves as a private mediator in many types of personal injury and civil matters.
John is married and has two children who are both involved with local sports. He and his wife, Melissa, are avid cyclists.
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Animal & Dog Law
- Insurance Claims
- Free Consultation
Please call for a free consultation.
- Contingent Fees
- New Hampshire
- English: Spoken, Written
- Kenison Law Office, PLLC
- - Current
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law
- J.D. (1988) | Law
- University of New Hampshire
- B.A. (1984) | Political Science
- American Association for Justice
- NH Association for Justice
- - Current
- Activities: Board of Trustees
- New Hampshire Bar Association # 5548
- - Current
- John B. Kenison's Website Profile
- Kenison Law Office, PLLC Website
- New Hampshire Personal Injury Lawyer Blog
- Dangers of Aggressive Driving in New Hampshire
13 April 2018
- Rear-End Accidents in Manchester and Throughout New Hampshire
9 March 2018
- The Facts about Auto Accidents and Cell Phones
12 July 2017
- Truck Accidents Caused by Driver Fatigue
14 June 2017
- Lane Splitting Makes Motorcycle Accidents More Likely
13 May 2017
- Common Causes of Slip and Fall Accidents
13 April 2017
- Car Accidents and Seniors
14 March 2017
- Car Accidents Resulting from Speeding
14 February 2017
- Welcome to Our Blog
22 September 2016