I am a NY regents graduate of Cuba NY Central School and have an A.S. in Computer Science from J.C.C. I have a B.A. from SUNY Buffalo in Social Science. I obtained a Juris Doctorate from Western New England College School of Law in 1997 and received my Licence to Practice in New York in February of 1998.
I am admitted to practice in US District Court and US Bankruptcy Court in the Western District of New York.
Currently in private practice concentrating on Real Estate, Probate and Criminal Law, but had been an assistant district attorney earlier in my legal career for several years.
After High School and before Law School I served in the USAF as a Helicopter Mechanic. Operated a small dairy farm, worked as a mainframe computer operator as well as several other related jobs.
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- New York
- Western New England College
- New York State Bar  # 3993037
- - Current