Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Criminal Law
- Appeals & Appellate
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
Additional Practice Areas
- CPS Expungement Hearings
- Civil Law
- Child Custody
- Free Consultation
Free initial consultation in Personal Injury and Worker's Compensation matters only.
- Contingent Fees
Contingency fees are charged in Personal Injury and Worker's Compensation matters only.
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Matrimonial and Misdemeanor matters: $500 initial appearance, $350 each additional. Felonies: $500 each appearance. Initial office consultation, matrimonials: $200 flat. CPS Expungement: $1,500 - $6,000, flat fee. These are general fees and may vary depending upon complexity! Call or visit website (www.davepajak.com) for more information.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New York
- Member, NYSBA and ECBA Personal Injury Experience Panels. Former President, Social Services Attorneys Association of New York State. Biography appears in "Who's Who in American Law" and in other "Who's Who" publications.
- SUNY Buffalo Law School
- J.D. (1982) | Law
- Former President, Buffalo Public Interest Law Program, Inc. and Former Treasurer, Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity.
- New York State does not recognize "specialties" or "certification."
- See website for additional qualifications (www.davepajak.com)
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map