I have been a workers compensation law attorney in the Atlanta area since 1988. After graduating from Georgia State University Law School, I worked as an associate for a downtown Atlanta insurance defense firm. There I learned how insurance companies defend workers comp. claims and I was able to observe dozens of claimants' lawyers - both good and bad.
In 1993, I left the insurance defense firm and opened my own practice representing injured claimants exclusively. I learned a long time ago that timing is everything in a workers compensation case, which is why I spend a great deal of my day talking to my clients personally.
Workers compensation practice in Georgia is not a good fit for timid lawyers. I keep my finger on the pulse of my cases and I will not hesitate to request a hearing or a conference call with the judge if the insurance company attempts to play games with my cases.
If you are looking for a committed and hands-on lawyer, please call me at 770-351-0801.
- Workers' Compensation
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
We limit our fees to 25% of any lump sum settlement.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Georgia State University
- Law Degree
- Georgia State Bar
- - Current
- Georgia Workers Compensation blog
- Back Pain Claims Under Georgia Workers’ Compensation Law – Avoid the Runaround
22 October 2019
- Why Would the Insurance Company Deny or Delay My Work Injury Medical Treatment?
26 June 2019
- Incredible: What Goes on Behind the Scenes of Your Georgia Workers’ Compensation Claim
24 September 2018
- Why Would my Employer Deny my Legitimate Injury Claim?
10 October 2017
- Can You Collect Workers’ Compensation Benefits if You Were at Fault in your Work Accident
18 May 2017
- How to Combat Insurance Company Delay Tactics and Refusal to Authorize Medical Treatment
3 February 2017
- Delays in Medical Treatment: Bad for Your Work Injury Case
20 June 2016
- Injured Workers Suffers Due to Insurance Company Tactics
21 April 2016
- “Independent” Medical Exams Scheduled by the Insurance Company are Rarely Legitimate
26 February 2016
- Atlanta Workers' Compensation
- Change to Georgia Workers Comp Law May Impact Settlement Value of Your Case
16 July 2013
- Independent Medical Examinations Ordered by Insurance Companies Rarely Unbiased
9 May 2013
- Speeding Up the Process with a Conference Call to the Judge
16 February 2013
- Medical Care in Your Workers’ Comp Case: Why I Never Relax
22 January 2013
- Don’t Take that Posted Panel at Face Value
27 November 2012
- Can I Collect TTD Benefits If I Intend to Retire Anyway?
8 October 2012
- It is Better to Say Nothing than to Say Something Stupid
2 October 2012
- Insurance Adjusters Becoming More Aggressive in Using Surveillance
21 September 2012
- Feelings of Betrayal Common in Workers Compensation Claims
20 September 2012
How to obtain quality medical care under Georgia's workers compensation lawSpine Injury Claims Under Georgia Workers' Compensation Law
Spine injuries and Georgia workers' compensation lawBurn Injuries and Georgia Workers Compensation Claims
Burn injuries and Georgia Workers' Compensation law