Our law firm is successfully able to represent clients throughout the United States and abroad, distance is not an obstacle at J Rodriguez Law Firm, PLLC.
If you are living in this country as an undocumented person, we can help you understand your options and rights in this country.
Communication is our top priority and you will always be able to speak to an Attorney at our firm. We pride ourselves in returning our client’s calls and constantly staying in communication with them. Many clients come to our law firm after they have been dissatisfied with their previous Attorneys.
Most projects are handled on a flat-fee basis, which is established at the outset of the case. We offer reasonable prices and payment plans to the firms' clients.
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- DUI & DWI
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- White Collar Crime
- Free Consultation
Personal Injury cases
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Texas Southern University Thurgood Marshall School of Law
- J.D. (2008)
- State Bar of Texas  # 24058856