Jessica puts her clients first and aggressively protects their interests in a professional and efficient manner. Jessica is an experienced litigator who utilizes her negotiation skills and courtroom experience to secure the best possible outcome for the families she represents.
Prior to joining the Hunt Law Firm, Jessica served as a prosecutor at the Bexar County District Attorney’s Office in San Antonio. She gained invaluable trial experience and has successfully obtained guilty verdicts in a number of child sexual abuse trials as well as a murder trial. Jessica had the privilege of fighting for the men, women, and children who were victimized in her community during her time as a prosecutor, and she continues to zealously advocate on behalf of the those she represents as a family law attorney.
Jessica is the newest member of the Hunt Law Firm. She enjoys exploring the great outdoors and looks forward to visiting state parks around the Houston/Katy area. Jessica is excited to serve her new community by volunteering at upcoming legal clinics in the area.
- Family Law
- Bexar County District Attorney's Office
- St. Mary's University School of Law
- J.D. (2011) | Law
- Honors: Dean’s List, Fall 2008 and Spring 2009 Defining Violence on the Blackboard: An Overview of the Texas Education Code’s Approach to Teen Dating Violence, 13 SCHOLAR 105 (2010)
- Activities: The Scholar: St. Mary's University Law Review on Minority Issues, Staff Editor
- State Bar of Texas # 24079178
- Defining Violence on the Blackboard: An Overview of the Texas Education Code’s Approach to Teen Dating Violence
- 13 SCHOLAR 105 (2010)