Jessica R. Palombi
- Real Estate Law, Estate Planning, Business Law
Jessica R. Palombi is a licensed attorney in Florida and Pennsylvania. She devotes the majority her time to Condominium and Homeowners Association, Real Property, Small Business, and Estate Planning matters. She believes in being responsive and available to her clients and in providing individualized attention to each matter. Jessica is originally from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. She received her Bachelor's degree from Wheeling Jesuit University in Wheeling, West Virginia and her Juris Doctorate from Ave Maria School of Law in Naples, Florida. Jessica began her career with a prominent law firm focusing on Condo & HOA law. She continues to dedicate the majority of her practice to community association, real property, small business, and estate planning matters. Jessica is an active member of the community and belongs to several professional and community service organizations.
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Condominium and Homeowners Association Law
- Pennsylvania State Bar  # 315629
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.