Jerome Moroux was born and raised in Lafayette, Louisiana and is a Partner at Broussard and David, LLC. He earned a B.A. from St. John’s College, in Santa Fe, NM, where he studied philosophy, literature, and the history of math and science.
Jerome attended law school at Louisiana State University, graduating cum laude. During law school, he was a Member of the Louisiana Law Review. After law school, Jerome clerked for the Honorable W. Eugene Davis of the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit.
Jerome handles serious personal injury and wrongful death cases arising from maritime/offshore accidents, trucking/18-wheeler accidents, automobile accidents, onshore/industrial accidents, and premises defects. He is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and has been recognized by Louisiana Super Lawyers as a Rising Star in the field of personal injury litigation every year since 2014.
Jerome’s professional associations include the American Bar Association, Louisiana Bar Association, and the Lafayette Bar Association. He is a currently a board member of the Federal Bar Association for the Western District of Louisiana, the American Inn of Court, and the Episcopal School of Acadiana.
Jerome resides in Lafayette with his wife, Ashley, and their four children.
- Maritime Law
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
- Broussard & David
- Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Louisiana State University
- J.D., D.C.L.
- Honors: CALI Awards for Excellence in Torts and Toxic Torts
- Activities: Louisiana Law Review
- St. John's College, Santa Fe
- Rising Star
- Louisiana Super Lawyers
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- American Bar Association
- Louisiana Bar Association
- Inns of Court of Acadiana
- - Current
- Lafayette Parish Bar Association
- - Current
- Jerome Moroux's Website Profile
- Broussard & David Website
- Louisiana Lawyer Blog
- Wrongful Death Suit Filed Against Tesla Following California Crash
9 May 2019
- Illusory Bill Passes Louisiana House of Representatives
6 May 2019
- Plaintiffs Seek Immediate Access to Landfill in Air Pollution Lawsuit
11 January 2019
- Louisiana Fishermen Fighting for Water Rights
7 January 2019
- Wrongful Death Suit Filed After Cruise Excursion Incident
21 December 2018
- Controversial Neoprene Plant Emissions Result in Lawsuit Against School Board
18 December 2018
- Louisiana Court Rules in Favor of Bayou Bridge Pipeline
14 December 2018
- Neoprene Plant in Laplace Facing Air Pollution Lawsuits
10 December 2018
- 14-Year-Old Oil Leak Finally Ordered to be Fixed
4 December 2018