I am a "family lawyer" in the broadest sense of the term. I have practiced since 1974, representing families, members of families (and others in a relationship) during good times and bad times. I have represented approximately 1,000 divorce clients, both civilian and military, and more than that number of clients in other domestic matters such as adoptive parents, juveniles, unmarried parents, grandparents, and partners. I mediate all family issues with a co-mediator who is a family and child psychotherapist when not mediating with me.
I also have focused my practice on wills, estates, trusts, probate, and all elder law issues such as Medicaid planning and long-term care insurance questions.
I have mediated intergenerational problems, sibling problems, and other estate related problems among family members. I have mediated hundreds of divorce, parenting, paternity, child support, grandparents and partner matters.
Many of my clients seek my counsel on all of their legal issues. They know that if a specialist is needed, I will refer them to the lawyer who is the best fit for their specific need.
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Family Law
- Insurance Claims
- Rhode Island
- 1st Circuit
- Tufts University
- Suffolk University Law School
- Rhode Island State Bar
- Gallogly Family Law Inn of Court
- Former Barrister
- Rhode Island Bar Association
- Elder Law Panel
- Christian Legal Society
- Rhode Island Mediators Association
- Executive Board
- Association of Conflict Resolution
- Advanced Practitioner
- Divorce Mediation Training Manual
- Roger Williams University
- Divorce With Dignity
- Rhode Island Bar Journal
- Newport RI Elder Law and Divorce
- Rhode Island Elder Law Blog
- Divorce Mediation vs. Divorce Lawyer in Newport, Rhode Island
7 May 2019
- What to Look for in an Estate Planning Lawyer in Newport, Rhode Island
30 April 2019
- Should I Get a Lawyer for a Divorce in Newport, Rhode Island?
23 April 2019
- How do you win a court case for child custody in Newport, Rhode Island?
16 April 2019
- Hire a Providence Rhode Island Family Court Lawyer to Represent You Today
9 April 2019
- Drafting Prenuptial Agreements in Newport Rhode Island
2 April 2019
- Estate Planning in Tiverton Rhode Island
26 March 2019
- How a Lincoln RI Elder Law Attorney Can Help with Estate Planning
19 March 2019
- Hire A Newport RI Divorce Lawyer Today
12 March 2019