Jeremy Rosenthal has tried over 100 jury cases since graduating from SMU Law School in 2000 ranging from criminal defense, criminal prosecution and civil litigation.
Mr. Rosenthal is a founding partner of Rosenthal & Wadas, PLLC and was previously a partner in the McKinney law firm Nolte, Drain & Rosenthal, PLLC. He served as an Assistant District Attorney in Collin County as the chief prosecutor for County Court at Law No. 2 during his tenure.
Mr. Rosenthal lectures for Continuing Education accredited by the State Bar on the topic of handling criminal emergencies, and his blog articles have been featured by the State Bar of Texas on numerous occasions.
- Criminal Law
- Federal Criminal Defense
- Drug Offenses
- Car Accidents
- Attorney Writ Bonds
- Rosenthal & Wadas, PLLC
- - Current
- Nolte, Drain & Rosenthal, PLLC
- Southern Methodist University
- Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- National College for DUI Defense
- National Criminal Defense Lawyer’s Association
- Texas State Bar # 24029807
- - Current
- What You Need to Know About SCRAM Devices
24 April 2019
- Intoxication Manslaughter Charges in Collin County
10 April 2019
- The Key to Prom Night – Plan Ahead
19 March 2019
- What Is a Terroristic Threat Charge in Texas?
12 March 2019
- Kyle Therrian Named to 2019 ‘Rising Stars’
4 March 2019
- Be Cautious When Buying CBD Oil
5 February 2019
- Rosenthal & Wadas named “Simply the Best in McKinney”
1 February 2019
- I was Contacted by an Investigator—Do I Need a Criminal Attorney?
30 January 2019
- What are the Penalties for Interfering with an Emergency Call?
15 January 2019