Jennifer Benton joined Adams & Luka, P.A. as an associate attorney in 2014. She has developed a reputation as someone who is willing to work hard to obtain quality results for her clients. She is handling numerous family law cases including divorce, spousal support, child custody, child support, adoption, pre-nuptial agreements and child relocation and work on each case with a senior attorney. She was a Guardian Ad Litem in Orange County, Florida and involved in several organizations which included membership in the Toastmaster's Club and Treasurer of the American Association for Justice.
- Family Law
- Free Consultation
- English: Spoken, Written
- Adams & Luka, P.A.
- Florida A&M University College of Law
- J.D. (2013)
- University of Central Florida
- B.A. (2010)
- American Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Treasurer of the American Association for Justice
- The Florida Bar
- - Current
- Jennifer Benton's Website Profile
- Adams & Luka, P.A. Website
- Jennifer Benton's Family Law Website Profile
- Adams & Luka, P.A. Family Law Website
- Orlando Criminal Lawyer Blog
- What is the Crime of Conspiracy?
11 October 2018
- How will the bail reform movement possibly affect me?
11 October 2018
- I Have a Criminal Record. Can I Have My Record Sealed or Expunged, and What is the Difference?
5 July 2018
- Do I Need to Answer Police Questions?
22 June 2018
- Can I be Charged with Drug Trafficking If I Was Only in Possession of Drugs and Did Not Actually Sell Any?
20 June 2018
- Concerned My Probation Officer is Going to Violate Me
14 June 2018
- Healthcare Fraud Investigations Are on the Rise
2 March 2018
- Are Police Body Cameras Helping the Prosecution or Defendants?
26 January 2018
- Can I Face Criminal Charges for Being in Possession of a Prescription Medication that Is Not Prescribed to Me?
9 January 2018