Jennifer Benton joined Adams & Luka, P.A. as an associate attorney in 2014. She has developed a reputation as someone who is willing to work hard to obtain quality results for her clients. She is handling numerous family law cases including divorce, spousal support, child custody, child support, adoption, pre-nuptial agreements and child relocation and work on each case with a senior attorney. She was a Guardian Ad Litem in Orange County, Florida and involved in several organizations which included membership in the Toastmaster's Club and Treasurer of the American Association for Justice.
- Family Law
- Free Consultation
- English: Spoken, Written
- Adams & Luka, P.A.
- Florida A&M University College of Law
- J.D. (2013)
- University of Central Florida
- B.A. (2010)
- Jennifer Benton's Website Profile
- Adams & Luka, P.A. Website
- Orlando Criminal Lawyer Blog
- What Can Happen if You Leave the Scene of an Accident?
5 September 2017
- Did you get stopped by Clermont Police Officer Cecil Garrett?
31 August 2017
- What charges can I face if the police are called to my house for an argument or fight?
25 August 2017
- Will Florida’s New Medical Marijuana Law Allow a Person to Possess Marijuana If They Are Sick?
15 May 2017
- Should I Let Police Search My Phone or Computer If Under Investigation for Cyberstalking?
30 April 2017
- Why Video Voyeurism is on the Rise
27 March 2017
- Orange County’s Fingerprint Expert Made Mistakes….Now What?
27 March 2017
- Juvenile Florida Statute § 985.12(1): Allowing Law Enforcement to Issue Civil Citations in Place of Arresting our Children
6 February 2017
- Restoration of Civil Rights in Florida
28 January 2017