I have been practicing criminal defense and DUI defense for well over 20 years. My office is located in Encino, California, and my practice focuses mainly on Los Angeles and Ventura Counties. No case is too large or too small for my firm. Call me any time for a free, confidential consultation about your case.
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- White Collar Crime
- Juvenile Law
- Personal Injury
- Traffic Tickets
- Credit Cards Accepted
All injury cases are handled on a contingent fee basis.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Fees are determined on a case by case basis.
- 9th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Spanish: Spoken
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Valley Attorney Group
- Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Vallens
- - Current
- University of La Verne College of Law
- J.D. | Law
- University of California - Riverside
- B.A. | English
- Top Rated Lawyer
- Top Rated Lawyer
- Valley Community Legal Foundation  # None
- Board Member
- Activities: This is the charitable fundraising arm for the San Fernando Valley Bar Association.
- Q. is • 4573 PC - BRING CNTL SUB/ETC JAIL and • BRING CNTL SUB/ETC JAIL - F the same charge?
- A: It sure sounds like they are the same charges. The only way to know for sure what someone is charged with is to see the actual complaint which is the formal list of charges.
- Q. What are the general ramifications of the following charges:
- A: Count 1 is a strike felony. You might want to make an appointment with a local lawyer.
- Q. My wife gave statements to the police that were 100% false. I was charged with 273.5 (a) p.c. and 422 p.c. what do i do
- A: Often what we do in this situation is wait until your wife is no longer mad at you and then have her interviewed by a private investigator. We submit the new statement to law enforcement or the prosecutor and they then realize they have a problem with their case. Sometimes I even recommend two lawyers: One for you and one for your wife. Please talk to a competent criminal defense attorney as soon as possible. Whatever you do, do not violate any criminal protective orders or civil restraining orders which may be in place. Also, don't try and influence your wife's actions. This only serves to make things worse. Be nice, and talk to lawyer.