Jeffrey J. TyrpakHoganWillig, PLLC
- Real Estate Law, Estate Planning, Employment Law ...
- New York
Jeffrey Tyrpak, an Amherst native, attended Fordham University and obtained his BA in International Political Economy in 2010. In 2013, he earned his JD at UB Law School with a concentration in Finance Transactions.
He started practicing law at a small firm in New York City before returning home and joining our team in December of 2016. While working in New York City, Mr. Tyrpak handled litigation in federal court regarding collective bargaining agreements and ERISA for employee benefit funds. He also worked on government compliance matters under the Affordable Care Act and ERISA.
Currently, Mr. Tyrpak resides in HoganWillig's Real Estate Department. In his most recent position, he worked in Trust and Estate Law, handling planning, guardianship, and estate administration work.
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Health Care Law
- Gov & Administrative Law
- Administrative Law, Election Law, Government Contracts, Government Finance, Legislative & Government Affairs
- Credit Cards Accepted
- New York
- English: Spoken, Written
- HoganWillig, PLLC
- - Current
- Lipsitz Green Scime Cambria LLP
- State University of New York at Buffalo School of Law
- J.D. (2013)
- 5 Year Member- Society of Financial Service Professionals
- Omicron Delta Epsilon
- State Bar of New York  # 5194360
- Society of Financial Service Professionals
- Legal Limelight #12
- HoganWillig Blog
- Determining Land Ownership and Access Rights, HalfMoon Education Seminar, Buffalo, NY
- 8.0 attorney rating
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.