Jeff the principal partner of Sterling Law Offices, S.C. Jeff’s responsibilities include client interaction, attorney recruitment, and networking for the firm. Prior to forming Sterling Law Offices, S.C. Jeff served for nine years as a litigation attorney at a local Wisconsin law firm McLario & Helm. Additionally, Jeff founded BizLab in 2003 a successful business incubator in Menomonee Falls with over 130 employees and $20,000,000 in annual revenue. Jeff earned a B.A. degree in history from Bob Jones University and his Juris Doctor (J.D.) from Southern Illinois University School of Law in 1997. At home, Jeff is the husband to Winona and dad to Liam and Jack. Other outside interests include traveling, being a voracious reader, fishing, disc golf, and leadership training and development. Jeff became a lawyer to help people get what they want and need. Jeff says, “Life is full of ups and downs, and being a lawyer often affords the opportunity to help people navigate those turbulent waters.”
- Family Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
We offer fixed fee pricing and never bill hourly.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Southern Illinois University - Carbondale
- J.D. (1997) | Law
- Honors: SIU Law Journal
- My Profile
- Serving Illinois
- Divorce and Family Law Blog | Sterling Law Offices, S.C.
- How to Effectively Serve Divorce Paperwork
19 March 2018
- Top Secrets to Home Buying While Divorcing
6 March 2018
- How to Prepare for a Home Appraisal
6 March 2018
- How to Avoid being Charged with a Crime During Divorce
21 February 2018
- How to Financially Prepare for Divorce
1 February 2018
- How to Propel Your Career and Lower Alimony
1 February 2018
- Top Secrets to Selling a Home During Divorce
31 January 2018
- 3 Reasons To Throw Away Your Goals (Get What You Want Differently)
17 January 2018
- How to Deal with Disappointment
10 January 2018
- Q. I filed for divorce and dismissed case almost a year ago can I reopen it or have to refile
- A: Yes, you will need to refile.
- Q. Divorcing the same person for the second time..
- A: It's not cut and dry, but yes there is a possibility to change.
- Q. My son is 23 and has 7 children. He still lives in my home without a job. As his mother am I responsible for paying it?
- A: No, your son is responsible.
- Q. My wife cheated on me. Am I likely to be granted primary custody?
- A: There is no pre-packaged answer to adultery. Consulting a divorce attorney is your next move.
- Q. How can I get my husband for illegal divorce?
- A: Contacting an attorney as soon as possible is your next move.
- Q. My divorce is active an filed what do i have to do next
- A: Contact an attorney.
- Q. My wife of 4 years has run off and disappeared for the last time divorce is the answer what do i do?
- A: Contact a family law attorney immediately.
- Q. my divorce was final 8 years ago. as part of my divorce, my ex was to pay half for a car for our son. he is refusing.
- A: You'll have to file a motion in circuit court.
- Q. Every other year christmas and thanksgiving?
- A: If it's exactly as you say, then no he has no actionable claim to change the order.